I Feel Fine

People are scared- they think the world's ending. But, I feel fine.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

school uniform topic

Okay- it looks like my original difficulty with sources was temporary.
I worked thorugh the EBSCOHost results and found a bunch of useful articles.
I'm much more uncertain which side I'm on now, as the research is so small.
Posted by Feather at 9:38 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Is President Obama a(n)...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (55)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (18)
      • The Fourth Estate
      • TSA screenings
      • Project video
      • Video assignment?
      • research paper
      • school uniforms introduction
      • Essay four outline
      • project utility
      • links for the project
      • project notes
      • essay four
      • Final project
      • Life imitates art...
      • school uniform topic
      • Essay 4 topic consideration
      • Escaping Malthus (final draft)
      • Essay four
      • Essay three credibility check
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (4)

Blogroll

  • A Hard Day's Night
  • Alissa's Online Blogging Life
  • Blog
  • Coloring the Bough
  • Institutional Inspiration
  • Kristen's Blog
  • Lexi's Blog
  • Life&Love&Why
    I'll sleep when I'm dead...
    15 years ago
  • Local Wasteland
  • Play On
  • Quaerite Iudicum
    First draft, I'll be adding citations as I revise...
    16 years ago
  • The Beatles Hidden Messages
  • The Road Less Taken
  • Unquiet Desperation
    A Day in the Life
    15 years ago
  • xkcd.com
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.